Curbside pick up only
- will generally tolerate the dry environment of heated homes but if kept too hot will go dormant and begin to drop leaves.
- Jade plants need bright light, but should not be exposed to a lot of direct sun (which may cause leaf scorch).
- Jade plants like to be crowded and rarely need to be potted up into larger containers; however it is recommended that you replace the soil every three years.
- Overwatering is a major cause of death for jade plants, so be careful to water thoroughly and then let the soil dry out before watering again.
- Good drainage is vital to the survival of a jade plant; plant in a freely draining medium such as a cactus mix and never, ever let it sit in wet soil.
Jade 12in POT
Online sales are final